Useful LinksPlease find below some links to useful and industry related event websites, which we believe maybe helpful to you when planning an event.
If you are interested in being included on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and will review the content of your website for possible inclusion. Please ensure that you include your website address, company name, and short description of your website and also the address of where our link can be found on your website.
The Motivation Show (Chicago USA) - The Motivation Show is your once-a-year opportunity for FACE-TO-FACE strategic sourcing. Whether you are looking for products, destinations, or the expertise to put it all together, The Motivation Show is where you’ll find it…
IMEX America (Las Vegas USA) - America's worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events, taking place 11 – 13 October 2011 in Las Vegas, USA.
AIBTM (Baltimore USA) - Held in Baltimore, AIBTM will be the most exciting, comprehensive and innovative meetings industry exhibition to be held in North America for many years.
Latest Diary Dates
- Sunday Afternoon Delight Marin Singles Party at Chalet Basque
- 5th International Conference on Clinical and Hospital pharmacy 2017 at Holiday Inn Orlando Airport
10/23/2017 to 10/24/2017
- 2nd International Conference on Industrial Chemistry and Water Treatment at Hampton Inn Tropicana
5/22/2017 to 5/23/2017
- New FDA FSMA Rules 2017- Human and Animal Foods- Before 30 April 50% Discount for its All Seminars at Courtyard Orlando Airport
6/1/2017 to 6/2/2017
- eBay & Amazon Workshop San Diego at Rancho Bernardo Inn
- eBay & Amazon Workshop Vancouver aat Hilton Vancouver Airport
- Tony Robbins and Gary Vaynerchuck Live! Atlanta at Infinite Energy Center
- Tony Robbins and Tom Brady Live! Boston at Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- The Retreat
4/29/2017 to 4/30/2017
- 18th International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Computer Aided Drug Designing and Smart Drug Delivery at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central
12/6/2017 to 12/8/2017